AKCP Distributors in UAE
AKCP commits to providing a wireless remote monitoring system for a range of business categories. With over 30 years of experience, AKCP is one of the oldest and largest networks of enabled sensors. Coupled with network-based environmental and security monitoring solutions, AKCP has set the industry standard for SNCP-based monitoring, thereby delivering outstanding levels of customer support across companies.
Malco Technologies is one of the most reliable AKCP temperature sensor distributors in UAE. You can buy original enabled sensors from them including smoke detectors, temperature sensor monitoring systems, humidity sensors, water leak detection solutions. The products are high in quality and available at competitive prices.
Malco Technologies, in collaboration with AKCP, provides companies across the Emirates with authentic and advanced solutions. By getting AKCP products from Malco Technologies, you will be able to obtain the many benefits of wireless technology for temperature, humidity, water leak, and power monitoring, with features specially tailored to meet your company’s needs.
Monitoring for developing smoke is an essential aspect in the security and safety of any facility. AKCess Pro has designed a smoke sensor specifically for use with its sensorProbe and securityProbe product line. These smoke detectors are easy to install and configure and can be used in conjunction with all other of AKCess Pro’s alerting features.
- Accurate, cost effective Smoke Detector
- On/Off alarm signal of Smoke Detected
- LED indicates the status of Smoke Detector
- Low profile design for ceiling mounting for maximum smoke detection
- Sensor type – open/closed contact switch
- Up to 2 Smoke Detector Sensors per sensorProbe2, and 8 per sensorProbe8/securityProbe
- Includes disconnect alarm that checks that the sensor is securely plugged into the sensor/securityProbe
- The smoke detector can also be attached to dry contacts of a X20 or X60 unit
- With 9V battery as backup the sensor/securityProbe will still work as a smoke detector on its own
Start with a single sensorProbe and a dual temperature & humidity sensor to monitor server cabinet temperature & humidity. Add more temperature sensors and locate hot spots within a server cabinet. Assign temperature sensors and internal server CPU temperatures to AKCP’s ThermalMap software to visualize in real time server rack temperature. Use collected temperature sensor data to safely raise air conditioner temperature setpoints without putting mission critical equipment at risk.
- Monitor temperature.
- Lower CRAC setpoints.
- Reduce costs.
- Save on server room cooling costs and lower server room PUE one rack at a time.
- Temperature Sensor Graphing
- Easy to install. Mass configuration tools included.
- Temperature Sensor Alerts & Notifications
- SNMP Enabled Temperature Sensors
In situations where both temperature and humidity can be critical you can keep up to speed on the current conditions using this sensor. Combining temperature and humidity into the one sensor frees up an additional intelligent sensor port on your base unit.
- Monitors temperature and humidity on a single intelligent sensor port
- Own SNMP OID for data collection via a network
- Temperature measurement from -40ºC – +75ºC
- Relative Humidity measurement from 0% – 100%
- Powered by base unit, no additional power needed
AKCP manufacture a range of water leak detection sensors for use in computer rooms, server rooms and large scale data centers. AKCP sensors can be placed on several surfaces and mounted in raised floor air conditioning ducts. For self-contained rack air conditioning units, rope detection sensors are an invaluable asset in protecting against localized water leaks.
Bringing Safety, Security and Speed to Retail Surveillance
Recent times have seen Saudi Arabia experience development at a remarkable rate, but key industry sectors have not always been able to keep pace. While certain industries grew by leaps and bounds (architecture, technology), others took longer to find their stride.
Take for instance, the retail industry; up until the early 2000s, Saudi Arabia was still new to the idea of North American shopping malls—most peo ple still preferred shopping at traditional neighbourhood convenience stores.