The user can select among various contents to display with the powerful video wall controller from Hikvision, using pre-set scenarios, all from a mobile tablet. This solution hits the target for enterprise publicity, commercial advertising, public media, and hundreds of other applications.
– High-performance, full-featured video wall controller.
– Multiple signal sources are supported, including VGA, DVI, HDMI, BNC, YpbPr, DP, HDBaseT. Up to 4096 × 2160@30 Hz resolution is supported for HDMI, DP and HDBaseT signal inputs
– An enhanced network decoding board supports H.264 and H.265 compression standard and can display network signal of firstname.lastname@example.org MP, email@example.com MP, firstname.lastname@example.org MP, 8-ch@1080p, 16-ch@720p and 32-ch@D1 and local video files.
– Video upscaling configurable to display video with higher image quality.
– Live view in the roaming window and live view list.
– Fluent video output without frame extraction to guarantee the lossless output of 60 frames.
– Supports 1/4/9/16 window division modes and full-screen switch of the window.
– Up to 6 image layers can be displayed on one screen, including one virtual LED image layer and a background layer.
– The LED font size, background color and moving mode are adjustable. The resolution of background layer is up to 8192 × 8192.