Hikvision provides easy-to-operate yet powerful video walls that render clear, vivid images and videos so they can appear seamlessly on screens. Hikvision keyboards and controllers put the power in your hands to find the right details at the right time.
– Output board, 4-ch HDMI output, relolution 3840*2160@30Hz and below.
– Multiple signal sources are supported, including VGA, DVI, HDMI, BNC, YpbPr, DP, HDBaseT. Up to 4096 × 2160@30 Hz resolution is supported for HDMI, DP and HDBaseT signal inputs
– An enhanced network decoding board supports H.264 and H.265 compression standard and can display network signal of firstname.lastname@example.org MP, email@example.com MP, firstname.lastname@example.org MP, 8-ch@1080p, 16-ch@720p and 32-ch@D1 and local video files.
– Supports both the LED screen mode with small pixel pitch and the normal screen mode. .
– Fluent video output without frame extraction to guarantee the lossless output of 60 frames.
– Supports 1/4/9/16 window division modes and full-screen switch of the window.
– Supports custom resolution access of DP, DVI and HDMI signal sources and characters overlap. .
– Supports crossing-window video roaming
– Video upscaling configurable to display video with higher image quality.