The BTX-BOOKITMM mullion mount (sold separately) requires a mullion with at least 2″ of depth and is designed for cables that have been run inside the mullion for access to the BookIT display.
– No change in workflow – if you can use your email client, you can book a room … it’s CEO-proof
– No learning curve (anyone can use it)
– Better utilization of meeting room resources (saves money)
– Reduce no shows (saves money)
– Eliminate double booking (saves money)
– Reduce activity based costing (self service & saves money)
– Increase efficiency (no running around finding a place to meet and saves money)