The KanexPro EXT-4KFIBERPRO is an HDMI 2.0 extender set engineered to extend 4Kx2K@60Hz with 4:4:4 Chroma Sampling rate and HDR up to 984ft. (300m) with zero latency. Compliant with HDCP 2.2, the set includes one transmitter and one receiver via two- single mode optical fiber ports or two OM3/OM4 multi-mode fiber cables. Front panel Dip switch allows SPDIF ports on both the sender and receiver to function as ARC (Audio Return Channel) mode or normal audio support for downstream devices. This extender can also be controlled over fiber via bi-directional IR and RS-323C.
– Send secure, uncompressed and RF/ EMI free video and audio over fiber
– Works with single mode or multi-mode
– Supports HDR, Dolby Vision and 4:4:4 Chroma sampling rate
– Built-in LC connectors on both the transmitter & receiver
– Extends 4K/60 up to 984ft. (300m)
– Extends 1080p/60 up to 1300ft. (400m)
– HDCP 2.2 Compliant
– Supports Audio Return Channel (ARC), EDID & CEC channels
– Bi-directional IR and RS232 pass-though.
– Slim chassis design
– Micro–USB port for on the spot firmware update
– Locking power supply & mounting ears
– Backed by KanexPro 3-year warranty for parts & labor