Hikvision’s Centralized Management in the digital signage remotely controls and manages one screen or more screens, such as timed startup/shutdown, quick startup/shutdown, brightness/volume timed adjustment, and screenshot preview. Also, it includes features to remotely release programs and update local (USB) programs.
– Metallic Appearance: Light weight body with integrative design. The front high-transmittance tempered glass provides reliable protection.
– Exquisite Image: Industrial A+ panel, auto-coloring and image-enhancing engine
– Flexible Program Schedule: Supports free schedules and district play of multiple materials; Supports variable play modes: play by day, play by week, play by loop, custom play, etc.
– Preeminent Structure Patented built-in slot antenna ensures strong signal. Fan-less design provides silent and energy-saving operation.
– Organization Permission: 5-level organization is available for managing materials, programs, terminals, and users; Supports creating custom users, allocating permission for users according to user level, and permission templates.
– Multiple Security Safeguards: 3-level check of materials, programs and schedules to prevent mistake release; Encryption of data in storage and transmission to prevent data tampering; With no default password, users can activate and set initial password to guarantee the password safety.
– Center Remote Control The infrared receiver in the screen center provides convenient remote control.