The KanexPro Mini Audio Amplifier is a quarter-rack width digital amplifier (Class D) with equalizer control and Mic mixer. It’s a simple yet powerful device delivering 2×20 Watts@4Ohm default output with built-in volume/ bass feature. It also supports dual mono-output with 2 stereo audio selectable inputs. The Microphone mixer includes independent volume control with balance switching. Supports balanced/ unbalanced signals.
– Fast switching audio amplifier
– 2×20 Watt@4Ohm as the default amplifier output
– Bridge connection supported by switching the amplifier to be 1x40Watt@8Ohm
– Supports Dual-mono output
– Built-in Microphone mixer (separately controllable)
– Line audio output, with volume controllable.
– MIC input supports 48V phantom power
– MIC port with balanced switching suppress
– Supports balanced/ unbalanced signals
– Supports Ducking power technology
– Ultra low inrush current
– Two stereo audio inputs, switchable by button, remote or RS232.
– Volume/Bass/Treble controllable by buttons or RS232
– Optional control by IR remote
– Convection cooled, antistatic case design
– LED indicator, for power and operating status
– Internal Universal power adaptable (100-240 volt AC, 50/60Hz)