The KanexPro CR-3XCONTROL is a central control system designed to control wide variety of devices such as projectors, dvd players and other audio-video IR, RS-232 and relay based sources. It comes with eight external trigger connections which directly activates 8 (of 16 total) user defined macro events stored within the unit. All 16 macros are accessible can be activated via the WebGUI, or by Telnet.
– Integrated IR/RS-232 and Relay Controller
– 8 trigger inputs linked directly to 8 user macros allowing instant control
– 4 relay trigger outputs to control devices such as projector screens, lighting, etc.
– 4 IR outputs to control devices such as TVs, blu-ray players, media players, etc.
– Integrated IR code learning functionality
– Multiple user control interfaces including WebGUI, Telnet and RS-232
– Simple configuration of macros, triggers and relay settings via the WebGUI
– PoE (Power over Ethernet) support
– Firmware can easily be updated in the field via USB