The KanexPro HDMI to Composite with Audio Converter is a classic retro fit device, engineered to transform HDMI signals into analog composite video with R/L audio. Connect your HD sources such as Apple TV, Blu-ray players or, PC and game consoles to an analog CRT TV or a old projector that does not have HDMI port.
The converter strips audio from HDMI sources and spreads out to two -channel stereo audio for TVs. Includes a front-panel switch that supports PAL/NTSC formats for different regions and works flawlessly with all HDMI devices.
– Convert HDMI signal into Composite video and audio
– Supports HDMI input resolutions up to 1080p(1920×1080@60Hz)
– Analog composite video output up to NTSC 480i or PAL 576i
– Decodes uncompressed analog audio signal from HDMI
– Rack or under-desk mountable
– 5VDC external power supply include