The KanexPro HDMI to Component video with audio converter is a designed for converting HDMI signals such as a laptop, set up box or a media player to legacy component video signals with audio.
The converter has a scaler that decodes the HDMI input signal and outputs to various video resolutions up to 1080p with R+L audio. Ideal and cost-effective for legacy home-theater equipment that needs the transformation from HDMI sources.
– Convert HDMI signal into YPbPr (Component-video) and stereo audio
– HDCP compliant
– Built-in scaler function to upscale / downscale video resolutions
– Connect HDMI based devices to older TV’s and projectors
– HDMI input resolutions up to 1080p (1920×1080@60Hz)
– Decodes analog audio signal from HDMI
– Compact size
– 5V DC external power supply included