The Accell USB-C to DisplayPort cable transmits high-definition video and audio from your USB-C (also known as Type-C) host computer to a DisplayPort enabled monitor. This USB-C to DisplayPort cable supports resolutions up to 3840×2160@60Hz (including Full HD 1920×1080), easily converting a USB-C port into a DisplayPort output.
– Reversible USB 3.1 Type-C connector
– Throughput of up to 5.4Gbps per lane (21.6Gbps total)
– Supports video resolutions up to 4K@60Hz
– Provides multi-channel audio support
– Compliant to VESA DP Alt mode on USB-C ver. 1.0
– Self-powered, no external power