The Accell UltraAV Mini DisplayPort 1.1 to HDMI 1.4 active adapter enables your DisplayPort supported computer to connect to an HDMI supported display. Simply connect the Mini DisplayPort end of the connector to your computer and plug your existing HDMI cable from the display into the adapter.
– Supports up to 4K Ultra HD and 1080p @ 120Hz
– Up to a 300 MHz clock rate for stereoscopic 3D support
– Compliant to HDMI 1.4b and DisplayPort Dual-Mode v1.1
– Plug and play, no software to install or external power needed
– Available in DisplayPort version
– Compliant with DisplayPort 1.1 specification and HDCP 1.3
– Compatible with DisplayPort 1.2 High Bit Rate (HBR).
– Compliant with HDMI 1.4b specification, up to 300 MHz for 3D displays
– Maximum Resolution: 4K Ultra HD and 1080p @ 120Hz
– Plug-and-play on Windows systems