The UltraAV Active DisplayPort to DVI Single-Link active* adapter features a protocol converter that accepts a single-mode DisplayPort output from your video source such as a PC or laptop computer. Using your DVI cable, connect the adapter to a DVI monitor or projector.
– Connect a Single-Mode DisplayPort Enabled Computer to a DVI-D Monitor, TV or Projector
– Active Adapter Protocol Converter Converts a Single-Mode DisplayPort Signal to Single-Link DVI
– Supports TV Resolutions of up to 1080p, Computers up to 1920×1200 (reduced blanking)
– Sends Extended Colors up to 8-Bits per Component for Millions of Colors
– Features a Self-Powered Design, No External Power is Needed