Sterling offers a diverse range of products and services for the data and telecommunications industry. They also provide huge stocks of AC power cords to support the trade and OEMs.
SC/LC Fibre Patch Panel Sliding Front
The Sterling range of LC fibre optic patch panels are available in both singlemode (OS2 9/125) and Multimode (62.5/125 OM1, 50/125 OM2 OM3 OM4).
- LC duplex/quad fibre optic patch panel
- Fitted with LC duplex/quad adaptors
- Front sliding fibre patch panel
- Up to 48 ports in a 1u space
- Supplied with 4 kurly locks cage nuts 12 way splice bridge and PG11 gland
- 4 x knockout (2x20mm 2 x 25mm) cable entry points
SC/LC Fibre Optic Pigtails
Sterling LC fibre optic pigtails available in OM1 62.5/125, OM2, OM3, OM4 50/125 and OS2 9/125.
- Sterling LC fibre optic pigtail
- Available in OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4 and OS2
- Lengths available from stock 1m
- 1.5m and 2m available on request
- Terminated onto 900um buffered fibre
- Individually bagged and certified
- Bespoke lengths can be manufactured to order
SC/LC Singlemode Duplex fibre adaptor
LC Singlemode OS2 (9/125) Duplex fibre optic adaptor Suitable for the Sterling range of fibre optic LC patch panels
- LC singlemode OS2 (9/125) duplex fibre optic adaptor
- Complies with IEC 61754-20
- High precision alignment sleeve
- Low insertion loss and high reconnectability
- RoHS, REACH SvHC compliant
- Suitable for the Sterling range of fibre optic LC patch panels
Applications: Telecommunications networks, CATV, LAN, MAN and WAN application, Data processing networks, Cable television, Fibre-To-The-Home, Premises distribution
Gulftainer corporate headquarters Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Molex Premise Networks (MPN) was selected as the partner of choice to design and deploy a data and voice backbone infrastructure for Gulftainer’s new build headquarters, the Sarh Al Emarat Tower in the Buhairah Coniche area in Sharjah.
Established in 1976 and based in the United Arab Emirates (UAE); Gulftainer Company Limited is the largest privately owned port management and 3PL logistics company in the world and has been delivering world-class performance to its customers for more than 35 years.