Vertiv global solution is a leader in designing, building and servicing critical infrastructure that enables vital applications for data centers and communication networks.
Liebert EXS UPS
Liebert EXS features a multi-lingual LCD user interface allowing close control and monitoring of system status and performance. The UPS offers the following communication features
- Voltage-free contacts
- Intellislot for SNMP, Modbus or Relay communication
- USB interface These communication capabilities make Liebert EXS compatible with any building management system.
Liebert GXT3 UPS,
10 kVA Tower
10 kVA Tower
Liebert GXT3 is designed to deliver higher power capacities for applications with limited floor space. This true on-line double conversion UPS system is available in two different 10000 VA versions featuring an integrated maintenance bypass, as well as optional extended battery back up time.
- Vertiv™ IntelliSlot™ web card providing SNMP and web-based monitoring and control of the UPS
- Vertiv Nform™ monitoring system
- Third-party monitoring systems.
- LAN & WAN servers
- Network equipment
- IP telephony deployments
- Office telecommunications systems
- ISDN & frame relay applications
- Automatic frequency detection
- User replaceable hot-swappable internal batteries
- Extended back up time with additional battery cabinets
- Wider input voltage window minimizes battery use
- Internal automatic and manual bypass
Liebert NXC UPS,
The Liebert® NXC 10 – 200 kVA range offers reliable secure power in a fully integrated package solution. Its combination of performance features, multiple internal battery configurations and three phase/single phase output flexibility, make it an ideal choice for a wide range of applications from IT and manufacturing to retail and transport.
- Output power factor up to 1
- Double conversion efficiency up to 96%
- ECO mode efficiency up to 99%
- Input current total harmonic distortion correction (THDi) < 3%
- Battery charger up to 50 A
- Integrated manual bypass
- Integrated input and output breakers/switches (10-60 kVA)
- Integrated parallel load bus and synchronization port (LBS)
Liebert GXT4 UPS,
Recommended to protect mission-critical equipment, Liebert® GXT4™ is a true on-line UPS that delivers continuous, high-quality AC power with no break when transferring to battery. It protects equipment from all power disturbances due to blackouts, brownouts, sags, surges or noise interference.
On-line design means zero transfer time. If utility power fails, your critical load will be supported by a seamless flow of power
- ECO mode option allows improved energy efficiency
- Easy serviceability with replaceable, hot-swappable batteries
- Controllable power to multiple devices via two independently programmable pairs of sockets
- Optional Liebert MicroPOD™ allows for maintenance
- Compatible with Vertiv™ monitoring suite, racks and rack PDUs.
Liebert PSI UPS,
Liebert® PSI-XR is a compact, line-interactive UPS system designed especially for IT applications such as network closets and small data centers. The flexible design of Liebert PSI-XR allows the unit to be configured as a self-standing tower or to be rack-mounted within a 2U space. It is available in four capacities, in both 230V or 120V models.
- Six to seven battery-backed outlets
- Configurable input voltage window
- Rotatable Display Panel
- Data line surge protection
- Advance early warning of UPS system status
- Full sequenced battery testing
- Lightning and surge protection
- Remote emergency power off
- 0.9 Output Power Factor to provide more power for your protected load, and more energy efficient operation
- Wider input voltage window
- Reduced installation time and costs
Bringing Safety, Security and Speed to Retail Surveillance
Recent times have seen Saudi Arabia experience development at a remarkable rate, but key industry sectors have not always been able to keep pace. While certain industries grew by leaps and bounds (architecture, technology), others took longer to find their stride.
Take for instance, the retail industry; up until the early 2000s, Saudi Arabia was still new to the idea of North American shopping malls-most peo ple still preferred shopping at traditional neighbourhood convenience stores.