BPC manufactures a wide range of UPS and related power protection products aimed at the Computer Networking, Telecom, Midrange Computer, Emergency Lighting and Three Phase sectors of the market.
POWERSTAR & POWERPREM+ UPS SERIES (650VA-5kVA)
BPC have a range of Small Office/Home Office related Line Interactive UPS products designed to offer total power protection to a broad range of commercial and industrial environments.
- Microprocessor based design
- Built-in USB and/or RS232 communication port
- Overload protection
- Boost & buck AVR for voltage stabilization
- Ideal for PC, IT and Telecom Applications
POWERGEM PLUS UPS SERIES (1kVA-3kVA)
The PowerGem Plus range has a modern Tower LED design with emphasis on providing a reliable and stable power performance for any IT Manager who needs a more economical solution.
- Online true double conversion
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) technology
- True sinewave output
- Practical multi-functional LED display USB communication port
- ECO mode operation for energy saving
POWERPRO MICRO UPS SERIES (5KVA-40kVA)
The BPC PowerPro MICRO range is a three-phase input & output, compact UPS designed as a competitive solution for critical computer applications.
- New 7" display panel
- DSP controlled technology
- Output power factor 0.9
- Separate or common battery Programmable battery voltage Internal maintenance bypass switch ECO mode operation
- Automatic battery test
POWERPRO EF 300 SERIES (10kVA-5200kVA)
The Eco-Friendly UPS is a combination of BPC’s advanced digital signal processor control technology and a firm pursuit of a green manufacturing philosophy, resulting in a UPS design utilizing the latest generation power components and improved conversion circuit topology in order to maximize efficiency.
- Modular DSP architecture
- Advanced communications
- Intelligent battery management & protection
- Low running costs
- Space saving design
- Advanced graphic display
- Intelligent management & maintenance system
POWERTOWER GREEN 300 SERIES (6kVA-4800kVA)
The BPC PowerTower modular UPS delivers the best combination of reliability, functionality, hot swappable and flexibility at a competitive price. The modular design ensures dependable and trouble free operation for critical loads. It is designed specifically for data centres, computer systems and critical applications.
- Flexible modular scalable design
- Easy operation and installation
- Reduced installation costs
- Hot swappable battery modules
- Low MTTR
- Comprehensive monitoring management
POWERGEM PLUS RT UPS SERIES (1kVA-10kVA)
The BPC PowerGem Plus RT Series is a complete enterprise solution allowing IT Managers to integrate into all types of networking environments. Emphasis on Energy density, Unity power factor, convertible design, increased runtime options and easy to configure LCD control panel allowing any client to have total flexibility.
- Online True Double Conversion
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP)
- True Sinewave Output
- Multiple communication ports
- Intelligent LED display with self-diagnostics ECO mode operation for energy saving
- 6kVA & 10kVA models can parallel up to 4 units
- Tower / Rackmount convertible design
United Nations invests for the future with Nexans
The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) in Geneva has deployed a Nexans LANmark-6 10G infrastructure that delivers the bandwidth needed today and in the long-term
When the OHCHR planned to relocate to a newly renovated building, it decided to upgrade existing cabling to provide enough bandwidth for future applications. Nexans delivered a future-proof solution that met all the UN’s requirements for today’s and tomorrow’s bandwidth needs on a short timescale.